Training Methods > Trainer Section
Train-The-Trainer (TtT) Material for Keys' Train-The-Trainer Programs Model:
The Train-the-Trainer’s (TtT) material & model is based on the design of a Keys’ National/ International recognized Subject Matter Expert training and developing a highly skilled core group of trainers, who would in turn conduct workshops in their organization/district with these materials to develop highly skilled facilitators who would utilize the tools, skills and materials with their target audience (teachers, students, parents, youth workers, law enforcement, SRO’s, Emergency Management Staff, etc)
- Two Year Certification as a Certified Training
- Continuing Educational Unit’s toward CEU Credit
- Trainers train facilitators and Keys’ will issue a Facilitator’s Certificate for CEU Credit
- Utilizes organizations internal training resources
- Not dependent on calendars/availability of external agencies training schedule
- no extended days off, no travel, no hotel, no food and reduced training cost.
- Internal trainers can easily integrate their knowledge of the industry and organization into the training content
- Internal trainers are grounded in their organizations needs, goals, issues, internal dynamics – they can easily bring a level of relevance and value to the program
- Increases capacity of internal trainers to add value to organizational learning
- Builds internal trainers’ core capacity to become an even more vital and indispensable resource to your company
- Can build a pool of trainers who can then teach the program and material to other staff for sustainability of the program.